All About Holi Powder
- 1 All About Holi Powder
- 1.1 Why do we celebrate Holi ?
- 1.2 What is the holy powder made of ?
- 1.3 How to made Eco-Friendly Holi Powder at Home?
- 1.3.1 1) Red Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe –
- 1.3.2 2) Green Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe –
- 1.3.3 3) Blue Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe
- 1.4 Happy Holi in Advance
Why do we celebrate Holi ?
What is the holy powder made of ?
The water-soluble HOLI ONE POWDER is colored with food coloring. Usually, the powder can be easily washed out of your clothes. the pigment content is very low (below 1%), which is responsible for ensuring that the ink does not adhere permanently.
However, we recommend appearing without your favorite clothes. Due to different materials, a color cast can not be completely excluded.
How to made Eco-Friendly Holi Powder at Home?
1) Red Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe –
- Dry the petals of Red Rose in sun and after they become crisp, they can be powdered in a mixer and a little flour can be added to increase the volume.
- Now this is a little costly venture, but nonetheless can be used for children as it is perfectly safe and even healthy for the skin. Use Red Sandal Wood Powder or Raktachandan as a red holi color powder.
- Red Hibiscus flower can be dried in shade and blended in a mixie to a powder consistency.
How to make Wet Red color Holi Powder (liquid) at Home?
- Mix the sandalwood powder in water to get a uniform solution.
- Mix a teaspoon of limestone powder or chuna or sunnambu in a cup of water with a teaspoon of turmeric and dilute it with water as required.
2) Green Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe –
- Mix equal quantity of good quality henna powder with flour to form a green color home made holi powder. Make sure it is a pure henna powder with no additional ingredients.
How to make Wet Green Color Holi Powder (Liquid) at Home?
Pluck fresh neem leaves and boil them in water. Allow the mixture to cool, remove the superficial water and dilute as needed.
3) Blue Color Homemade Holi Powder Recipe
- Blue symbolizes bravery and determination. The Hindu Gods Lord Rama and Krishna are blue colored as they fought against evil.
How to make Dry Blue color Holi powder at home?
- The Neeli Gulmohar which blooms in summer has a bright colored flower which can be dried and powdered.
Happy Holi in Advance
We wish You a very Happy Holi in Advance and Please use Homemade Holi Powders that will not Damage your skin. Play Safe HOLI.
FREE DOWNLOAD HOLI SMS VIDEO