Holi Festival Celebration in Maharashtra
- In India Holi Festival is One of the Main Festival due to it’s Important and Rituals of History.In Different Part of India People, Celebrate Holi in Different Way like we has Disqus in last Post about HOLI CELEBRATION IN GUJARAT.In this Post, we will give you Deep Brief and Overview how People of Maharashtra Celebrate Holi and Some Pics and Images of Holi Festival Celebration in Maharashtra.
Holi of Maharashtra
- In the State of Maharashtra Holi is Calles as Shimga or Rangpanchami. in Maharashtra Holi festival is particularly popular amongst the fisher folk. They celebrate Holi on a large scale and revel in the festivities by singing, dancing and Playing with Colours.
- A week before the festival, children and youngsters go around the neighbourhood collecting firewood and some money. On the evening of Shimga, a bonfire is made and Holika is set to blaze symbolising the victory of good and Truth over evil and False.
- In Holi Festival in Maharashtra Men forming a human staircase try to break this pot, and whoever succeeds is crowned the Holi king of the locality for that year. All these traditions come as a mock show to relive the acts if Krishna, who popularised Holi in its present forms.
SEE ALSO : – HOLI GREETINGS MESSAGES IN MARATHI | HOLI SMS IN GUJARATI
History Of Holi Festival Celebration in Maharashtra(Rangpanchmi)
- During the Maratha regime Holi festival was celebrated with great pomp and Full of Joy. It was on a Holi festival day that five year old Jijabhai, daughter of Lakhooji Jadhav innocently splashed coloured water and threw gulal on young Shahaji, son of Malajirao Bhowale. Taking it as an auspicious event, the two children’s engagement was announced that day. Soon they were married. Later, Jijabhai gave birth to Shivaji, the founder of great Maratha empire.so, This is the History of Holi in Maharashtra.